FerMon OPC Data Server
FerMon OPC Data Server is an OPC server for LumaSense Technologies's (formerly Innova's) Fermentation Monitor 1313 and up to three connected Multipoint Sampler 1309 units. It enables integration with a SCADA system, for instance MFCS/win.
FerMon OPC Data Server integrates LumaSense Technologies' devices in existing SCADA systems or networks:
- OPC Data Access 1.0 or 2.0 gives access to all device data
- Read gas concentrations, temperatures, pressures, device status and setup , etc.
- Start/stop measurements, select input lines, etc.
- Installed using simple installer, no configuration needed
- No supervision or maintenance needed
- Log to file or Windows Event Log
FerMon OPC Data Server is installed on a standard computer or server (eg. the server running the SCADA system) and is connected directly to the devices using a serial cable. No extra hardware needed.
It is possible to expand FerMon OPC Data Server to also signal occlusion in the devices, but this requires an analog measurement unit which is connected via USB, and the 1313 unit must be modified by C. K. Environment A/S.
- SCADA system which supports OPC
- Windows XP, Windows 2000 SP4, or Windows NT4 SP6a
- RS-232 serial port (standard COM port)
- USB port
Download FerMon OPC Data Server 1.2 Demo (time limited to 3 hours a go): [Download]
Download FerMon OPC Data Server 1.2 Data Sheet (PDF): [Download]
Download FerMon OPC Data Server 1.2 User Manual (PDF): [Download]
Purchase the full version without time limit
For questions or for ordering a license, please contact us.