We have a strong company culture that separates us from other companies in our line of business.
- Understanding. One of the greatest barriers experienced by companies that want to outsource software development is communication. Mutual understanding is the key to successful collaboration, and it won't work if there is a "just smile and nod" mentality towards unclear specifications or instructions. At Manao Software we're not afraid to ask again if we need to.
- Quality. We understand that clients often have quality issues when outsourcing work to India or other low-cost outsourcing areas. In fact, that's often the main reason they are coming to us. We are not a code factory that mindlessly churns out software. We build quality into every level, from well thought out software architectures, to clean and maintainable code, to exact graphic designs, and our clients can tell the difference.
- Professionalism. We have the right procedures, tools, and know how to work in a professional way that makes you confident that you can count on us. Data is backed up, source code is stored in an advanced source control system, and security exists at multiple levels. We log time down to the minute, and use task tracking software so that we never drop the ball.
- Respect. You are the expert in your domain, and we respect your expertise. Just as we treat our clients with respect, we also show respect to each other. Every employee deserves dignity and recognition, and disrespect towards others is not tolerated.
- Honesty. We tell it to you straight, even if it's bad news. We won't duck your call, pickle your emails, or give you the runaround. If there is a problem then we'd rather work through it now than deal with the fallout later. Our programmers are trained from day one to give feedback, share ideas, and raise the red flag if something goes wrong. In our experience it leads to happier clients, and more business for us, so everyone wins.