Get a Job at Manao Software
Do you have what it takes to be a Manao? If you think so, then please apply for a job online!
What We Can Offer You
We know that the top IT professionals expect more than just a regular old job. We provide all the opportunities you need to advance your career while having a good work/life balance. Our employees look forward to coming to work each day, and we guarantee that you will, too.
At Manao Software, we make sure you advance your career and skills, to help you reach your goals.
- Highly talented and professional co-workers. We hire the top professionals in Chiang Mai.
- Clear career paths. We clearly define what you need to do to advance to the next level.
- Annual performance reviews where we plan your career together.
- Microsoft certifications. Become Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD). We pay for your training, books, exam fees, and you even get a cash bonus every time you pass an exam.
- Get experience in an international workplace.
- English training two times per week.
- External training courses. We pay your fees and travel costs.
- Work with the newest Microsoft technologies and tools.
Our employees are the heart of Manao Software. We make sure the heart is strong and healthy!
- Group health insurance with AIA, Thailand's top health insurance company.
- Life insurance.
- Accident insurance.
- Social security.
- Join our cycling team.
- Take a break and get some exercise with our ping pong table or football table.
- Free fruit and drinking water provided.
Work is not only work. Get to know your colleagues better during our fun events, and make new friends.
- Fun company events every month (see our Facebook page), like movie night, bowling night, paintball, etc.
- Anniversary Party. A big excursion.
- New Year Party. Features our famous "Danish Christmas Present Exchange Game" :-)
- Birthday cakes.
- Cycling team and football team.
We are Chiang Mai's best IT workplace!
- A high salary with bonus.
- Only 40 work hours per week, and no work on weekends.
- Paid overtime with bonus.
- A relaxed and flexible atmosphere in a growing company.
- Kitchen with free coffee, coke, ice tea, snacks, fruit.
- A modern office with river view, close to Nimanhaemin and the city centre.
What We Expect From You
We hire the best, so that we can attract the best. Manao Software's employees have:
- Professional attitude and ambition and strong work ethic.
- English written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, and ability to learn them quickly.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- A passion for technology and software development, like the rest of your team mates!
If you fit most or all of these requirements, then we look forward to hearing from you!