- Dedicated Development Teams
- Web App Development
- Mobile App Development
- Umbraco CMS Website Development
Mobile App Development for iOS and Android
Kick-start your app idea. We help you refine your idea, and then we plan, design, code, and submit your mobile app to Apple App Store and Google Play. Our passionate team of experienced iOS and Android developers are ready to transform your idea into a real mobile app.
Not sure what the process is for making a new mobile app? Read our Mobile App Development Guide to find out.
We Build Awesome Apps
We have experience from building 60+ mobile apps for entrepreneurs and companies around the world, and we want to use that know-how to save you weeks or months of time so that you can get your app launched quicker.
- We'll suggest ideas or improvements to your core idea, and point out potential pitfalls before they become real problems.
- If your app is likely to violate any of Apple's or Google's app store submission guidelines, we'll advise you on how to alter the app so that it passes review.
- Our creative UI/UX designers will work with you to visualize your app in wireframes and later in beautiful, modern app designs that will wow your users.
- Our mobile app developers will build the apps, test them thoroughly to ensure top quality, and submit them to the app stores, ready to download.
- We'll be there for you during the whole life cycle of the app, maintaining the code for you and adding features when you are ready to make version 2.0.
A successful mobile app project starts at Manao Software.
Go Native or Hybrid?
There are two different approaches to building a mobile app that you need to know about. One is called Native, the other is called Hybrid. Which one is right for you depends on what type of mobile app you want and what features it will have. Tell us about your app idea and rough budget and we will suggest the best approach for you.
- Two separate apps. One for iOS and one for Android.
- Swift code for iOS, and Java code for Android.
- Best performance and smoothest graphics and animations.
- Well suited for graphically advanced apps and games.
- Direct access to all hardware and phone features.
- Longest development time and highest cost.
- Shared codebase for both iOS and Android.
- Good performance and smooth graphics in most cases.
- Well suited for business apps, social apps, or other medium complex apps.
- Access to most hardware and phone features, but not all.
- Shared codebase reduces development time and cost.
We recommend using the Hybrid approach in most cases, except for:
- Video or photo editing.
- 3D graphics.
- Advanced UI/UX.
- Apps that use special phone features e.g. accelerometer, multitouch gestures, realtime camera filtering, etc.
Check out some other apps we made for our client here. Yours could be the next.
Prices vary a lot depending on the type of app you want and the features you need. Please contact us for an informal chat about the possibilities and to receive a ballpark estimate.
We have created a few guidelines about app pricing which can be found here. The minimum starting price for a basic mobile app is USD 3,000.
Get Started Now
Please fill out the form below to get contacted by us for an informal chat. We'll get back to you within one business day.