- Dedicated Development Teams
- Custom ASP.NET Web Apps
- Mobile App Development
- Umbraco CMS Website Development
- Enterprise Integrations
Mobile App Development for iOS and Android
Kick-start your app idea. We help you plan, design, code, and submit your mobile app to Apple App Store and Google Play. Our team of experienced iOS and Android developers will bring your idea to market faster.
Not sure what the process is for making a new mobile app? Read our Mobile App Development Guide to find out.
Your Idea Is Your Idea
We love great app ideas, but we understand that you might be concerned about sharing your idea with others. We won't steal your idea and we are happy to sign an NDA before you discuss it with us. We are very serious about intellectual property rights, because we develop software for a living. Our company has a strict No Pirated Software policy for the same reason.
Quicker Time To Market
With our know-how we can save you weeks or months of time so that you can get your app to market quicker.
- We'll tell you before the project even starts if your app is likely to violate any of Apple's or Google's policies for submission to their App Stores, and advise you on how to alter the app so that it gets accepted.
- We'll guide you through creating the required Apple Developer account and Google Play account.
- We'll handle the whole App Store/Google Play submission process for you, steering around common pitfalls.
- We'll take care of all the technical tasks so you only need to provide the vision, idea, and marketing for the app.
We are a one-stop-shop that is ready to take you all the way from idea to reality.
Cross Platform Mobile Apps
Do you plan to target both iOS and Android platforms? Then a hybrid mobile app built using Cordova and Ionic may be the perfect solution for you. Hybrid apps can run on multiple platforms, decreasing the cost of development and maintenance of multiple individual apps. Although not quite as powerful and responsive as true native apps, hybrid apps have improved to the point where even very demanding apps can be created, and at a more affordable cost than developing native mobile apps.
For apps that require ultimate power, control, and responsiveness, native is the way to go. Native apps have unrestricted access to the hardware on the platform they are built for, and because the code does not pass through a hybrid cross platform layer, there is less overhead, which increases performance. However, the cost involved in developing two separate native apps for iOS and Android is typically higher than developing hybrid apps.
Get Started Now
Please fill out the form below to get contacted by us for an informal chat. We'll get back to you within one business day.